Main Registration Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Non-Flailing activities » The Play Room » What's on your mind
What's on your mind
VickyVampireDate: Thursday, 2010-10-14, 4:40 PM | Message # 256
Major general
Group: Moderator
Jesus that is a fuck bummer,I sincerely pray and hope your job situation improves,
It took my son six months to find steady job he had occasional work at small gelato business working on their computers now finally he is tutoring students in
subject of math.He is also a full time college student so I hardly see him.
Yeah I hope I hope it gets better Rebbecca good cheer to you.
sad

NanoukDate: Thursday, 2010-10-14, 8:08 PM | Message # 257
Lieutenant general
Group: Webmistress
Yeah Rebecca, hope youll do better.
Get a job at that awsome nerd store in Rotterdam! I was there today bought this GREAT Alien:D

After that, I saw some dead bodies, intestines and other great stuff.
Then we had dinner and beer
Then I spend a train ride with a religious fanatic preaching love and equality (im SO proud of me!).
AND now im home and trying to find my (stinking) labcoat for tomorrows dissection class (yay more dead people!)

meerkatladyDate: Saturday, 2010-10-16, 2:02 PM | Message # 258
Major general
LOL Nan

I'm going to class today getting better at the Taxes..YAY me proud of me.

VickyVampireDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-26, 9:26 PM | Message # 259
Major general
Hey everyone,while I was looking for pics of Michelle from New York Comic-con and other places ,some folks posted a little bit of what transpired at these panels the usual questions at dragon con and Comic Con but what caused me to perk up was instead of calling herself
a vegetarian Michelle is now calling herself vegan.I know some people just think its another crazy hollywood fad but Michelle has been 30 year vegetarian so has Linda Blair been vegetarian for years and now a Vegan.Oh and Nicki Clyne on panel next to Michelle was twittering about vegan resterants to find and get a meal so I quess she's Vegan too maybe.I think Tricia Helfer might be vegetarian too and Alicia Silverdtone was on Oprah she is a new vegan what caught my attention is that she says her skins is so soft on this diet and there is a glow about here. I know this whole diet thing fascinates me food is medicine it can heal us too. I just admire Michelle she is very disiplined most folks find it dfficult to eat this way even though they it would benefit them greatly in incredible ways.
My son is a vegan he a been one for a year his boyfriend is a vegetarian,My son says he feels great eating this way.About 3 years ago I slowly started to clean up my diet no I'm not perfect ,what scared the crap out of me was my cholesteral was through the roof and I had occasional heart palpitatons so I cut way done on meat mostly only fish some turkeyI eat way more veggies and fruits and brown rice grains than I ever did .right now I'll call mysellf a semivegetarian yes my my Son and Michelle are like much more disicplined Vicky Vampire is not ready to become vegan yet maybe never please I still get excited seeing blood drip off meat thats cooking maybe i am a Vampire Anyway what are you thoughts on Michelle being a vegan are any of you guys vegan or vegetarians.[b]Although my son did admit to me tonight that somtimes he falls off wagon and eats a little cheese I quess its hard to keep a clean perfect diet know he does have a 33 year oldfriend that gets carded who is a totally dedicated vegan he looks really young. is Michelle that vegan dedicated we would have to be a fly on wall I quess to see everything she truly eats.
wink :D[/b]

meerkatladyDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-27, 0:27 AM | Message # 260
Major general
Glee tonight is doing Rocky Horror Picture show so looking forward to this.

BartManDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-27, 1:18 PM | Message # 261
Major general
Group: Bart-Lord
if you are what you eat... then I'm a human!

don't think that a vegan diet will help you look young or good, it's more the self esteem you get from keeping the discipline, just makes you feel you achieved something, something that is truly a hard thing to do. I could never give up meat or cheese, don't need to either, we humans are designed to eat meat and vegetables, we need it, just not in too large quantities. Think it's more sensible for people to stop eating entire boxes of chocolate and bags of crisps, than to give up meat.
I just think that people are worrying about the wrong things, instead of giving up meat and cheese, give up the coca cola, and don't go for the diet cola either, because that's just bullshit tongue

vegan is a bit extreme in my opinion, people just need to give up the fast food and eat more vegetables and fruit overall, not quit meat and dairy products entirely.

@meeka:
gonna download this ep of glee, as soon as I saw they were doing rocky horror, I wanted to see it. Never thought i'd ever say this in my life, but looking forward to this episode of glee :P

NanoukDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-27, 8:58 PM | Message # 262
Lieutenant general
Vegan, not sure, vegetarian yes theres plenty of research that proves it's healthier for your system not to eat meat, or to eat little meat.
I dont eat meat, just sometimes on a speciall occasion (like last night on the Bart and Nan culinair cooking night), which fucks up my stomach HUGELY cause its not used to break down meat *rubs belly*.
BUt yeah I agree, the people who are still eating shit loads of fat food should not complain but vegans usually are not vegan because they want to lose weight, more that they want to live healthier.

Ive been studying my balls off these days, been at uny for 9 hours today just to study with some class mates.
Seriously If I write the word pendunculopontine tegmental nucleus one more time ill kill someone..
oh wait..
I just did..

RRAAAWW!!!!

VickyVampireDate: Thursday, 2010-10-28, 2:39 AM | Message # 263
Major general
Hey folks a few more thoughts on the vegan stuff.for whatever reason Health,Beauty,the next new thing Veganism and Raw foodism has gotten a lot of play in media here is USA more and Raw food and vegan Restaurants are opening up everyday hell people
and Mad Cow disease has scared some away from meat altogether.II'm with you there Bartman I could not give up cheese maybe cut down a little cheese is like HEROIN TO ME I SWEAR! must have a little almost every day.AND YES Nan I think Vegans want to live healthier .Weather a person is vegetarian,macrobiotic,raw foodist,vegan or a combo of of first three last one must be more adhered I quess.while googeling all of these it seems that the vegans are seen has the wackiest is it cause diet is more harsh and oh my they say that most people who practice Veganism are likely to be lesbians I don't know. maybe that's why people are afraid to eat their veggies surprised they might become gay wink I'm just reporting stuff I read on net.LMAO.Well I'm going to continue to eat my veggies and fruit and nuts etc. and yes on occassion a little bit meat.We love you Michelle Vegan or Vegetarian before.You go girl that's why we love her so much she never follows the crowd.and never has gotten caught in tabloids scandel crowd.and likes playing some edgy parts hundreds of other actresses come across less subtle and real in these parts more cardboard.
wink

VickyVampireDate: Sunday, 2010-10-31, 4:11 AM | Message # 264
Major general
FXUK.com. name of ad on You Tube Michelle Forbes,Julie Benz,Stephen Moyet;fx UK Drama Advert .
they talk about drama on TV.
Yup newest thing on Michelle.i think.

NanoukDate: Sunday, 2010-10-31, 11:45 AM | Message # 265
Lieutenant general
LOL, strange.

I got out of bed an hour ago.. I was home at 5 in the morning after a concert... but it was SO worth it!
*clip here*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13r5182AjOQ

VickyVampireDate: Wednesday, 2010-11-03, 1:08 AM | Message # 266
Major general

Ok how did this pic pass me by never saw it before.,yeah I know its from Razor whats cute to me the guy totally reminds of Veronica Mars dad who is Canadian born actor Enrico Coloantonia and Razor actor Tulvurie Ceverewho is standing next to Michelle maybe to some resemblance not that but to close of course Veronica Mars Dad is cuter and less serious looking. and the actress Kristen Bell who played Veronica is oh I see on WIKI is a vegetarian also well fuck who isn't going or is vegie these days.Oh are whole family was obsessed with Veronica Mars when it was on TV we watched it. made time for it yes my straight daughter had a mad girl crush on Kristen.I actually had a crush on Jason Dohring who played bad boy Logan.

NanoukDate: Wednesday, 2010-11-03, 8:41 AM | Message # 267
Lieutenant general
Yeha I saw this before, it looks like a very disturbed couple :P

VickyVampireDate: Wednesday, 2010-11-03, 4:04 PM | Message # 268
Major general
Ah thanks for making me laugh Nan ,yes Michelle does look quite pale in this pick and on closer look the guy looks like he has a sore on his LIP ooh yuck I needed to laugh to today. smile

meerkatladyDate: Wednesday, 2010-11-03, 5:34 PM | Message # 269
Major general
I agree with Nan LMAO biggrin

BartManDate: Wednesday, 2010-11-03, 11:32 PM | Message # 270
Major general
Group: Bart-Lord
WHOA she does look frightened! :P

well, went to the hairdresser today with nan, after that went to see the Social Network, pretty good movie! recommended!

Forum » Non-Flailing activities » The Play Room » What's on your mind
Search:

Site menu

Login

Statistics

Latest Blogs
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Michelle Forbes greets fans at Newsroom Premiere at Archlight in Hollywood (1)
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Kristin & Michelle Award Bino (1)
[2011-09-19][Michelle updates]
Emmywatch: The Killing, actor Michelle Forbes (0)

Latest Pics

Latest Forum
  • Pretty ladies topic (70)
  • What's on your mind (366)
  • The Michelle Fix (346)
  • American Girl (21)
  • Michelle Forbes with her fans ( Real Photos) :D (70)
  • MIIICHELLLLEEE MIISSS YOUU (1)
  • Last movie/series you watched? (112)
  • What made you laugh today? (20)
  • Your news today! (244)
  • Emmy's (4)

•  
    Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Free web hostinguCoz