What's on your mind
BartManDate: Tuesday, 2010-09-28, 9:17 PM | Message # 226
Major general
Group: Bart-Lord
a headache

meerkatladyDate: Tuesday, 2010-09-28, 11:45 PM | Message # 227
Major general
Group: Moderator
Glee is tonight and I can't wait. I have to say my Guilty Pleasure is Britney Spears (But her few two cds that is and then a few songs here and there) And Glee is doing a Briney Spears tribute episode. YAY!! LOL

VickyVampireDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-29, 1:50 AM | Message # 228
Major general
Yes Meeka I'm not much for Glee its a great show just can't get into it. My Daughter and about six other college friends get together in one of dorms and all watch together. I'll probably watch both NCISES and I dvrd Stargate universe on SYFY.

NanoukDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-29, 7:48 AM | Message # 229
Lieutenant general
Group: Webmistress
... Best Britney Tribute IMO stays from Children of Bodom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-wjm8Lcwak

JTDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-29, 5:40 PM | Message # 230
Sergeant
Group: Michelle Groupie
Quote (VickyVampire)
Yes Meeka I'm not much for Glee its a great show just can't get into it. My Daughter and about six other college friends get together in one of dorms and all watch together. I'll probably watch both NCISES and I dvrd Stargate universe on SYFY.

I liked Glee. For a while. But after a few eps, the song choices became... well, too far for me.

Also - I haven't been to this forum in ages. I didn't bookmark it on this laptop sad

meerkatladyDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-29, 6:56 PM | Message # 231
Major general
LMAO Nan I have a better one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hymTZmqDFd8

This one made me laugh so hard!!

NanoukDate: Friday, 2010-10-01, 4:39 PM | Message # 232
Lieutenant general
Nan survived close encounters of a dead kind!
Though for sure I will not be suited to Julianna Cox' job :P

BartManDate: Friday, 2010-10-01, 10:10 PM | Message # 233
Major general
just painted my stairs green/gray-ish, it looks B-E-A-UTIFUL! but it's a fucking nasty job X_X
though it's so pretty right now, I consider just sleeping in my staircase!

NanoukDate: Saturday, 2010-10-02, 0:09 AM | Message # 234
Lieutenant general
Quote (BartMan)
it's a fucking nasty job X_X

NOt as nasty as my job wink

Im sure it looks awsome smile When are you moving so we can have our Michelle-othons there? biggrin
... and i can give you my superawsome housewarming gift (which im seriously considering keeping for myself)

BartManDate: Monday, 2010-10-04, 6:34 PM | Message # 235
Major general
I WANT MY GIFT! =(

I think i'm gonna move next weekend if all goes well, gonna plant the floor on monday, and then I need to find a day to go to ikea X_X
nothing more to do right now! :P

Added (2010-10-04, 6:34 PM)
---------------------------------------------
This IDIOTIC NEW GOVERNMENT X_X

really, it's like this:

there are a few minority parties in our government, who are right-winged, one of them, recently had 22% of the votes in the netherlands (WHY?!?!?!)

the minorities combined forces and created an ULTIMATE RIGHT-WINGED PARLIAMENT! where... nobody voted for... because it were the minorities... .... ....
so basically, we were so stupid, that we accidentally voted for a right-winged parliament...

it took them almost 5 months to form a coalition, they now formed a government, that exists for 2 days.... this is what they did:

we need to save up 18 billion euro's, so: we're giving higher educated teachers more money... ... ... have people work till they are 67... ... ... get in 3000 more police officers... ... ... AND FIRE ALL THE ARTISTS! all our orchestra's!
I'm going to Tori Amos with Nan this weekend, and she plays with the biggest dutch orchestra, the metropole orchestra, it's FRAKKING BEAUTIFUL! and the government does not want to fund them any more!

also they said that lower educated people, have to give in more to society.. ... ... what the fuck is that?! a carpenter is, in comparison with the college students, a lower educated person, so are the builders, farmers etc. etc.
since when are they not giving enough to society? they work! they work hard! and pay a shitload of tax!

well, what does the government do about that:
LOWER THE FRAKKING TAXES! WHEN WE NEED TO COUGH OP 18 BILLION!
and than INCREASE THE FRAKKING HEALTH CARE COSTS! X_X
ow, and to save more money, they're gonna make the college more expensive, and give less money to student for funding!

HOW THE FRAK CAN YOU BE A HIGHER EDUCATED PERSON IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD THE FRAKKING STUDY!

really, I don't get it! EXPLAIN!

maybe I'm just pig ignorant, but i'm PISSED OFF!

and that's what's on my mind X_X

ah yeah, to be more exact, this is what our government exists of:

CDA, which is a christian party
VVD, party for freedom and democraty.
PVV, party of freedom.. ... ... who wants to kick out all the immigrants, says that the islam is a conquering religion, a dominate religion, an evil religion, and a danger to current society....

for real, what the hell are the christians doing with the PVV, and what has this got to do WITH FREEDOM!
they want ethnic registration! that's what we abolished since WORLD WAR 2, BECAUSE WE SAW WHAT COULD HAPPEN FROM THAT!

VickyVampireDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 6:45 AM | Message # 236
Major general
I can commiserate with you somewhat,me I hate all government all parties they all piss me off each to no end both sides promise so much then makes excuses and spend there time wasted on hearings about steroid use and other useless shit while our roads and schools are falling apart despite tons of money being thrown at them. I could go on forever. sad
Ethnic registration thats nuts and scary. good thoughts Bartman.

NanoukDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 8:09 AM | Message # 237
Lieutenant general
PVV party is just a nutjob party. The good thing is they are being 'tolerated' in the cabinet, they are not REALLY tollerated. Which means that all their weird idea's (ethnic registration, armed police forces patroling schools) are never gonna be done since they need CDA and VVD to back them up (which they will not). Personally Im not more annoyed with this one then the last one, all of them promise golden mountains but you get left with a pile of dust. Over all the situation here is good, if I look at international politics Im glad I live here even if I have to share my country with some mentaly unstable PVV leader. We all have healthcare, we all can go to school. I mean I know some people in the US (I mean THE most modern country on the plannet) who cant. So yes their plans, as usual, do not make any sense but have they ever? The people working till 67 is not that bad an idea actually but I wont bother you with the science behind it LOL. I laughed my ass of that the French are upset and striking cause they now need to work till 62 :P We'll ride it out, usually these pairlements don't last very long and then we can all go back to the voting box and try again, and again, and agin - end of line

BartManDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 11:25 AM | Message # 238
Major general
that working till 67, right.

women grow like 5 years older than men, so, they get around 83, while men die at 78.
now, isn't it just fair to let men retire 5 years earlier than women? :P

NanoukDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 7:10 PM | Message # 239
Lieutenant general
DId you know your lifespan increases when you work longer? wink So actually the longer you work, the higher the chance is that you get older! So for that, Im all pro working longer.

VickyVampireDate: Sunday, 2010-10-10, 2:49 AM | Message # 240
Major general

[b]So far this first pick of Michelle I've found at New York Comi Con.[

Forum » Non-Flailing activities » The Play Room » What's on your mind
Search:

Site menu

Login

Statistics

Latest Blogs
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Michelle Forbes greets fans at Newsroom Premiere at Archlight in Hollywood (1)
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Kristin & Michelle Award Bino (1)
[2011-09-19][Michelle updates]
Emmywatch: The Killing, actor Michelle Forbes (0)

Latest Pics

Latest Forum
  • Pretty ladies topic (70)
  • What's on your mind (366)
  • The Michelle Fix (346)
  • American Girl (21)
  • Michelle Forbes with her fans ( Real Photos) :D (70)
  • MIIICHELLLLEEE MIISSS YOUU (1)
  • Last movie/series you watched? (112)
  • What made you laugh today? (20)
  • Your news today! (244)
  • Emmy's (4)

•  
    Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Free web hostinguCoz