Main Registration Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Non-Flailing activities » The Play Room » What's on your mind
What's on your mind
NanoukDate: Sunday, 2010-10-10, 9:57 AM | Message # 241
Lieutenant general
Group: Webmistress
I have found LOADS of Tricia pics, NOT complaining but we nee more of this power group!
OH and I SO wnt an Acting Outlaw tee.

RebeccaDate: Sunday, 2010-10-10, 12:41 PM | Message # 242
Major
Group: Michelle Groupie
i would totally buy one of those shirts! have you seen this video yet? it's so cute http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlWfz-ZJVak&

BartManDate: Sunday, 2010-10-10, 1:32 PM | Message # 243
Major general
Group: Bart-Lord
yeah, I saw it... and... made some disturbing conspiracy theories about what happens behind that closed door X_X
although... theory... when she says "were gonna strip off..."....

VickyVampireDate: Sunday, 2010-10-10, 8:32 PM | Message # 244
Major general
Group: Moderator
Just to let you know I post three pics of comi-con without watermarks yeah I accidently duplicated one pics similar. so theres four.[b]

BartManDate: Sunday, 2010-10-10, 8:53 PM | Message # 245
Major general
whoaaaaaa! (L)(L)(L)

VickyVampireDate: Monday, 2010-10-11, 9:28 PM | Message # 246
Major general
Ok. found picks from New York Comic Comic con on site Multipleverses.com They are the ones I loaded last night.they always have some cool stuff there .Yes Cassie lounge seems to update Michelle stuff too.cool.
I did find some panel pics of Michelle ,Nicki Tricia and Katee on flickr its called Tintins photosteambut there in file when you load them so does that mean they won't transfer right I don't know anyway they are on flickr who ever has time can check it.
Oh and I finally got a basic account with wireimage ,Yes I'm totally obsscessed with celeb pics not just Michelle they have a decent variety ,yeah it took two weeks and more for some reason they fucked up account and could not get us on line so finally I can get some Michelle pics when other sources sometimes run dry. yeah they gave us free month or something whatever..

BartManDate: Monday, 2010-10-11, 9:54 PM | Message # 247
Major general
loaded this page on my mobile... one giant boob of tricia on my screen tongue

NanoukDate: Monday, 2010-10-11, 10:33 PM | Message # 248
Lieutenant general
too happy Bart, too happy;)

VickyVampireDate: Monday, 2010-10-11, 11:17 PM | Message # 249
Major general
[b]Yup pics from Flickr loaded ok I'm just a worry wort.Oh and always heartfelt Kudos for everything Bartman and Nan YOU do in Maintaining this site. smile smile
Good your Happy Bartman a womans topiary can entrance forever. I'm happy despite headache and have implant in qum till I AM to heal and replace tooth so I'm on antibiotics again. They make me feel a little tired and after folks say to eat plenty of yogurt to replace bacteria cause antibiotics strip good ones from body.
smile

NanoukDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-12, 10:38 AM | Message # 250
Lieutenant general
AAAHH not the dentist again! When are you gonna stop horrifying me with all these things :P

I have to write a piece on hormone treatments in transgenders and how this affects cognitive functioning... *sets clock* I've got 5 hours....

VickyVampireDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-12, 5:18 PM | Message # 251
Major general
Oh my Yes I'm a little tired of my on going dental problems,but a least my dentist is a very nice his assistant her and her daughter know my son we are all very friendly there and you get to watch tele and gas yes gas mask makes you feel a little high so makes dental work much more pleasant yes! cool
Oh my was listening to radio this morning before getting up they say students who go to Europe I think either has exchange students or college students well anyway once over there its like they can not control themselvles when it comes to alcohol. I think they intoned it was because of Europes liberal drinking laws no I'm like its because in America everything despite more nudity on TV teens sexting Spirits,pot, and yes even caffeine is treated like forbidden fruit here in some stores magazines are covered with plastic covers if a little cleavage is being shown.A few years ago some classmates of my daughter were shocked that I had let her drink coffee at the age of thirteen,look everyday respected journal show benefits of moderate health benefits of coffee wine and marijuana. I just my humble opinion if Americans stopped being so rigid and educate about these substances in there use instead of trying to prohibit there use then maybe thses young students would not go nuts once they experience aa little freedom, I don't know I have been drinking wine with dinner since I was fifteen moderately,also being catholic we drank wine with communion.
yES i still teach my kids alcohol is wonderful its healthy poisonand will kill you if taken in large quantities but moderatley brings warmth to heart and much enjoyment. I'LLL drink to that smile :)

VickyVampireDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-12, 8:16 PM | Message # 252
Major general
[b][b]I just found three more pics from New York Comic Con. There is a whole bunch more from other panels the website is Brooklyn Vegan. Enjoy It looks like Michelle Tricia ,Katee and Nicki are having a good time has usual. Well I'm off to see the Doctor no Nan not the Dentist my Pain Doc. their up in folder.[/b][/b]

NanoukDate: Thursday, 2010-10-14, 8:04 AM | Message # 253
Lieutenant general
So today, Alzheimer, Comic books, dead people, beer
Whats on your scedules?:P

VickyVampireDate: Thursday, 2010-10-14, 8:41 AM | Message # 254
Major general
actually its physical therapy for neck,headaches heat,massage,bike,bands,traction, ice, blah blah can't seem to stay away from medical stuff.
And my daughter home this weekend for mid-term break so thats cool we'll hang out a bit catch up on stuff.

RebeccaDate: Thursday, 2010-10-14, 12:51 PM | Message # 255
Major
Group: Michelle Groupie
Job hunting (got turned down for two jobs yesterday killed ) and trying to find other ways to make myself useful, because all I've been doing for the past 2 days is watch tv and play xbox. My laptop screen is broken so I 'borrowed' my mom's screen and keyboard today so I can FINALLY have some normal computer time, so I don't know how useful I'll end up being lol

Forum » Non-Flailing activities » The Play Room » What's on your mind
Search:

Site menu

Login

Statistics

Latest Blogs
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Michelle Forbes greets fans at Newsroom Premiere at Archlight in Hollywood (1)
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Kristin & Michelle Award Bino (1)
[2011-09-19][Michelle updates]
Emmywatch: The Killing, actor Michelle Forbes (0)

Latest Pics

Latest Forum
  • Pretty ladies topic (70)
  • What's on your mind (366)
  • The Michelle Fix (346)
  • American Girl (21)
  • Michelle Forbes with her fans ( Real Photos) :D (70)
  • MIIICHELLLLEEE MIISSS YOUU (1)
  • Last movie/series you watched? (112)
  • What made you laugh today? (20)
  • Your news today! (244)
  • Emmy's (4)

•  
    Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Free web hostinguCoz