Main Registration Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Non-Flailing activities » Other Favourites & Chat » Other Obsessions!
Other Obsessions!
BartManDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 0:03 AM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Bart-Lord
Share your other obsessions right here!

Because, although we want it badly, Michelle cannot be the ONLY thing in our lives!
It is the biggest part, but deep down in our hearts, there will always be room for a little bit else. Although it is not as good, it still rocks!

My Obsession, and... biggest... BIGGEST weakness, is Transformers!
I'm a sucker for them, I collect figurines, movies, and the G1 series!

Also, my other obsession, is Jeffrey Combs, a briliant B actor from such classics as: Re-animator, Bride of Re-animator, Beyond Re-Animator, Castle Freak, From Beyond, and...
The upcoming series: Transformers Prime!

This is my autograph of Jeffrey Combs

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4910/dsc01988a.jpg

What's your, other big weakness?

I would like to post pictures of my transformers, but... I think there are limits!

Message edited by BartMan - Sunday, 2010-06-20, 0:34 AM

NanoukDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 0:15 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Webmistress
Im not really otherwise engaged at the moment.
But the following are close to obsession:

Lucy Lawless.
I've been in love with her ever since I was 10 years old. I don't think that will ever go away.

Battlestar Galactica.
Just the best TV series EVER. Im reading this great novel now on the history of the cylon war. Very very nice!

Xena
Jup, Im a xenite! Thats perhaps where my Lucy Lawless love comes from. Have been Xenite since I was 10, again I dont think that will ever go away

Music
Im a music junkie. Always looking for the next awsome thing.
I love all sorts of music but Im a true metal head. Melodic metal, viking metal, speed metal I love it all. Im going to Graspop metal meeting next weekend to bang my head!

Drumming
Im a drummer for a melodic metal band Alantia.
So drumming, yes very important!
www.alantia.nl for more info on the band and some music:)

School
No Im not obsessed with school, but if we look at the hours in one day spend, a lot of it goes into school.
Im off now! (thats why I've been so rediculously active on the board) but in September I start my research master in cognitive neuropsychology

meerkatladyDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 8:33 PM | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Moderator
My Obsessions:

Meerkats I love those little guys I love Meerkat Manor. I've been studying Meerkats (book wise and Tv wise) since Lion King came out

Glee Yes I'm a Gleek, I have every song downloaded and listen to them all the time.

Lady Gaga I'm Gaga for Gaga LOL I love all her songs and her style. My Favorite song is Teeth.

Within Temptation Best Goth Rock group ever!!

Vampires Everything to do with vampires I love. Except Twilight... Vampires don't sparkle...

Wizard of Oz I have a Wizard of Oz Pez set...How does that say how Obsessed I am? LOL But the Wicked Witch is my favorite character.

Wicked the Musical I got to see it live and meet the whole cast. The musical is so awesome!!

Xena Warrior Princess I have been a fan since I was 13 years old. I'm 28 now.

True Blood/ Sookie Stackhouse Book series I have read the books before I watched the series. Michelle is what got me to start watching. Now I'm hooked and love all the characters.

Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Best book series Ever!! Ok one of them. Anita is funny as hell at times. And the writer and the book series is set right in St. Louis. biggrin I got to meet the Author too and she is just awesome.

Harry Potter Read all the books and own them. I have some toys and different things and all the movies well accept the 5th movie (Don't ask why...Long story lol)

Horror Movies I have yet to find one that scares me. *grins* My Dad told me The Shinning is scary but I can sit through it without a problem. And Stephen King is the man!! If I had the body I could be the next Elvira but alas I don't.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer/ Angel I have all the seasons and know them like the back of my hand. When I didn't have cable that's all we watched LOL

Underworld Series I love these movies so well done. I love Kraven ha ha ha. In my Graphic Design Class I did a can of soup called Craving for Kraven LMAO I have the picture of it somewhere.

NanoukDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 10:16 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant general
XENITES FOR LIIFFEE!! smile

Within Temptation, our very good export product LOL.
So, what is The Netherlands? Red Light district, drugs and Within Temptation smile

I love Underworld aswell! I didn't like the third one as much as the first two though, I wonder what the 4th will be like.

BartManDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 10:25 PM | Message # 5
Major general
let's make my list complete and clear:

Vampires - Love the entire mythologie, mystery and possibility of the creatures of the night!

Transformers - ... giant robots, transforming into cars... it's a boy thing!

Bruce Campbell - After Evil Dead, Xena, and a shitload of other movies, he is the man that other men want to be!

Movies - (especially really really really bad ones) ADDICTED!

Battlestar Galactica - Just the most epic and awesome sci-fi series ever created, even blasts star trek out of the nr 1 place.

British Comedy - Bottom, The Young Ones, Monty Python, IT Crowd, Allo Allo, It Aint Half Hot Mum, Dad's Army, Men behaving badly... Just all the sadistic british humor!

meerkatladyDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 10:32 PM | Message # 6
Major general
Bruce is the man lol I love the Evil Dead that was so stupid yet funny as hell!

ooh Nan I like alot of bands from your area or close too. Nightwish, Epica Ok maybe not alot but some really popular ones.

Oh and Bart, "We are now no longer the Knights who say Ni. We are now the Knights who say... ”Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringm" LMAO

BartManDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 10:36 PM | Message # 7
Major general
We want.... A SHRUBBERY!!!!

NanoukDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 10:37 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant general
LOL meeka, perhaps youll like my band Alantia (www.alantia.nl), hey theres nothing wrong with a little self-promotion! =)

meerkatladyDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 10:37 PM | Message # 9
Major general
Do you like the musical too? Spamalot?

meerkatladyDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 10:39 PM | Message # 10
Major general
OMG Nan!! You guys are Awesome!

BartManDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 10:40 PM | Message # 11
Major general
never seen it!
because i'm... afraid that it's too bad, just like "he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!", because... it never features John Cleese! And I think Python isn't complete with all the living cast members. Though, I totally understand the decision of Cleese, to not appear anymore in any Python products.

meerkatladyDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 10:41 PM | Message # 12
Major general
It's the only musical I can get my Dad to listen to. But I love it.

NanoukDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 10:47 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant general
Quote (meerkatlady)
OMG Nan!! You guys are Awesome!

YAY smile We're gonna kick WT off of the position of best export product from NL.

meerkatladyDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 10:59 PM | Message # 14
Major general
LOL!

RebeccaDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 11:31 PM | Message # 15
Major
Group: Michelle Groupie
Quote (BartMan)
Also, my other obsession, is Jeffrey Combs, a briliant B actor from such classics as: Re-animator, Bride of Re-animator, Beyond Re-Animator, Castle Freak, From Beyond, and...
The upcoming series: Transformers Prime!

You mean Jeffrey Combs, the briliant B actor who played WEYOUN on DEEP SPACE NINE lol

Added (2010-06-20, 11:31 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I have many obsessions btw and I actually share a lot with everyone else here (BSG, Xena etc etc) but my current real obsession is Californication! I have a lifelong crush on David Duchovny, and his wife on the show, Natascha McElhone, is soooo pretty

Message edited by Rebecca - Sunday, 2010-06-20, 11:31 PM

Forum » Non-Flailing activities » Other Favourites & Chat » Other Obsessions!
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Site menu

Login

Statistics

Latest Blogs
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Michelle Forbes greets fans at Newsroom Premiere at Archlight in Hollywood (1)
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Kristin & Michelle Award Bino (1)
[2011-09-19][Michelle updates]
Emmywatch: The Killing, actor Michelle Forbes (0)

Latest Pics

Latest Forum
  • Pretty ladies topic (70)
  • What's on your mind (366)
  • The Michelle Fix (346)
  • American Girl (21)
  • Michelle Forbes with her fans ( Real Photos) :D (70)
  • MIIICHELLLLEEE MIISSS YOUU (1)
  • Last movie/series you watched? (112)
  • What made you laugh today? (20)
  • Your news today! (244)
  • Emmy's (4)

•  
    Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Free web hostinguCoz