Main Registration Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Non-Flailing activities » Other Favourites & Chat » Last movie/series you watched?
Last movie/series you watched?
NanoukDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-26, 9:34 AM | Message # 76
Lieutenant general
Group: Webmistress
.... o .. kay:)

VickyVampireDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-26, 7:42 PM | Message # 77
Major general
Group: Moderator
MMm ,You have freaky timing Bartman ,or great timing Bartman, you get TATTOO with MATRIX symbols and all of a sudden a few days later Keanu Reeves ,announces more Matrix movies in the works of course they will be 3D what can I say but your on cutting edge Bartman. smile biggrin

BartManDate: Thursday, 2011-01-27, 11:43 AM | Message # 78
Major general
Group: Bart-Lord
NO
NO
NO

EVIL!

thankfully, keanu reeves never made the announcement, it was a hoax :P
THANKFULLY!!

I really don't want any more matrix movies :P
but, warner bros, keanu reeves and the wachowski's denied the rumors of new movies! so, not coming! :P

yesterday, watched Vampires with Nan, a belgian vampire documentary, it was surprisingly GOOD!
after that, we watched lagaan... I had such nice dreams :P

VickyVampireDate: Thursday, 2011-01-27, 5:20 PM | Message # 79
Major general
Well sorry Bartman I feel damn, silly for falling for that silly HOAX.
Now that belgian vampire documentary sounds interesting.

BartManDate: Thursday, 2011-01-27, 6:05 PM | Message # 80
Major general
don't feel silly :P
I fell for it too, but, I really freaked out, I was terribly affraid when I heard it. The last 2 movies are... not... that good, but as a die hard matrix fan (just like any highlander fan) you feel obliged to watch the sequels, and try to like them.

it was HELL in those years, waiting for the sequels, trying to get theater tickets for the very first day, so you don't hear people talking about.

I remember very well, that the review in the local papers (2 days before the release), said with big letters: DEFINITIVE END FOR TRINITY... that... spoiled... a LOT...
I don't want to get through all that waiting again, just to be disappointed by a sloppy sequel =(

*cries in a corner*... I need therapy

that Vampires movie is great, it's called "Vampires" :P
this is the IMDB link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1500906/

NanoukDate: Friday, 2011-01-28, 8:21 AM | Message # 81
Lieutenant general
Can I say one more time how wrong this post of yours was

'watched entire series of 3rd rock from the sun (I LOVE DICK!)
and today watched everything of Bottom! '

:P Im sorry! its just too wroonngg hahaha.

BartManDate: Friday, 2011-01-28, 9:44 AM | Message # 82
Major general
yeah that's the entire point of 3rd rock from the sun :P

95% of the episodes has the name of the main character (Dick) in it.
so, it's "It's nice to have a Dick" or "Stop, in the name of Dick"
also, the back cover of every season box has in huge letters "I heart Dick" on it :P

even worse, is that Dick finds out he's the sun of the "Leader" alien, the "Big Giant Head", so he discovers his name is Dick Head...
It's the running gag of the entire series, and that is what makes it funny, american sitcoms NEVER go there, never go to physical humor or the unknowingly sexual innuendo's.
It's like Officer Crabtree in Allo Allo :P

Though I must say, I did not notice until now, that my post actually went from "Dick" to "Bottom" :P That makes it even more... wrong :P

meerkatladyDate: Friday, 2011-01-28, 6:12 PM | Message # 83
Major general
Yes I remember 3rd Rock from the sun. Pretty funny show.

VickyVampireDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 4:45 AM | Message # 84
Major general
I know you guys know I usually hate award shows,but at least the Grammys are rocking tonight, Lady GAGA performed her new song,Born this way,and Bob Dylan,Miranda Lambert,Katy Perry,JustinBieber,Cello Lo Green,Eminem, Barbara Streisand, and Mick Jagger will perform Live at grammys I quess he has never performed live at them.
Oh cool Muse just won Grammy My favorite song of theirs,Uprising Cool and Train won too.
Some Years Grammys are so boring but this year a bit better, Oh LADY GAGA won for Fame MONSTER.
One other thing I especially love about Lady Gaga is tonight before Grammy's,The 60 minutes news weekly one new hour show in US,did interview on GAGA where she honestly admitted to past drug use sort of heavy Cocaine use which she stopped for the most part,but did say she regularly uses Pot and alcohol when writing songs, Actor Jack Nicholson admitted the same more actors coming out of Cannabis closet, good for them helps break the stigma.
Did anyone else watch grammys ?
Oh and by the way American Idol has been quite entertaining this season maybe one of the better seasons,

cool

NanoukDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 8:22 AM | Message # 85
Lieutenant general

Ive started watching Sons of Anarchy a few weeks back.
Started off as a nice show. Pretty new concepts, great acting. Very nice.
Season 2 started of as a shock season. Like we always know, Season 1 we test our boundaries, Season 2 we break them.
Last nights ep I watched was SO frakking GOOD that it lifted the 'good show' to a 'frakking AWSOME' show.
The editing work on that last 10 mins was just... perfect... that doesn't happen a lot.
What I also notice is the music they pick for this series is just very perfect!
Just dlded the soundtrack. Yes I can honestly say that sons of anarchy is a 'must watch' smile

VickyVampireDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 4:40 PM | Message # 86
Major general
Wow Nan, I saw three episodes of this a while back instantly new quality show,good glad you like it.I was surprised Katy Sagal won a Golden GLOBE for the Sons OF Anarchy, and yes I will bitch many said Michelle should have been nominated and won GOLDEN GLOBE year before for Maryann,!!! No I have no been able to watch it lately Son of Anarchy probably will purchase it later Damn, yes I do agree with critics it is one of more intelligent shows on air that kick ass at least that's what there saying out there great. smile

NanoukDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 7:40 PM | Message # 87
Lieutenant general
Oh yeah Katy Sagal SO diserved that golden globe. Shes REALLY good in it. Who knew she could act!

NanoukDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-23, 6:24 PM | Message # 88
Lieutenant general
Spartacus: Gods of the Arena

and my GODS Im happy I have a young heart because this is heart attack material.
Just a sneek peak because this board is all ages, and this series for sure isnt!

BartManDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-23, 6:44 PM | Message # 89
Major general
yeah... just received the screenshots from nan... I'm quite... eh... nvm :P

VickyVampireDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-23, 8:59 PM | Message # 90
Major general
Yeah I watched it ,Blood and Sand,from beginning Bart and I even commented some posts back about being shocked for some weird reason at seeing,Lucy nude. I'm just bummed Andy Whitefield got recurrence of cancer and left show been praying for him I think he's adorable. It a great raw bloody show. smile sad

Forum » Non-Flailing activities » Other Favourites & Chat » Last movie/series you watched?
Search:

Site menu

Login

Statistics

Latest Blogs
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Michelle Forbes greets fans at Newsroom Premiere at Archlight in Hollywood (1)
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Kristin & Michelle Award Bino (1)
[2011-09-19][Michelle updates]
Emmywatch: The Killing, actor Michelle Forbes (0)

Latest Pics

Latest Forum
  • Pretty ladies topic (70)
  • What's on your mind (366)
  • The Michelle Fix (346)
  • American Girl (21)
  • Michelle Forbes with her fans ( Real Photos) :D (70)
  • MIIICHELLLLEEE MIISSS YOUU (1)
  • Last movie/series you watched? (112)
  • What made you laugh today? (20)
  • Your news today! (244)
  • Emmy's (4)

•  
    Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Free web hostinguCoz