Main Registration Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Non-Flailing activities » Other Favourites & Chat » Last movie/series you watched?
Last movie/series you watched?
BartManDate: Monday, 2010-11-15, 10:35 PM | Message # 61
Major general
Group: Bart-Lord
well, I can't say I quite like buffy... I watched it though... for the only reason a 14/15 year old would watch that show... I'm shallow too :P

loved 4400 (JEFFREY COMBS! :P), it was SO much better than heroes, just because this show didn't go like "Ow, I got a secret, got to keep it a secret so everybody gets pissed at me about the fact that I keep a secret, although, it would be MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH wiser to just share the secret, and get help and acceptation!"

I hate that, that was what happened in lost. One guy found something, kept his mouth shut... YOU'RE ON A FRAKKING ISLAND! :P with 30 other people, the last thing you need is a SECRET!

that's what was so good about the dead zone. Not that shabby style writing of keeping his gift a secret, that was impossible, that was not the point!

that's also what's wrong with (at least the first season) of dexter, he's a serial killer that NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT!.... Enough shows about secrets already! :P

VickyVampireDate: Monday, 2010-11-22, 5:23 AM | Message # 62
Major general
Group: Moderator
Coming soon.net reports ,that Kate Beckinsale will reprise her role has Selene the Vampire in Underworld 4in Jan, of 2012 FUCK YES I'm happy,psyched,cool,magnificent Kate Rocks in that role.

and then Abraham Lincoln Vampire Book will be made into Movie coming,June 22 2012. Yes WOW.
and Batman the Dark Knight Rises Christen Bale reprising that role, July 20,2012
smile happy

VickyVampireDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-01, 5:52 AM | Message # 63
Major general
I saved up some cash and purchased following 2 of which you Nan and Bart recommended thanks.
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter.which i posted above will be made into movie.
Veronica Decides To Die
Johnson County War
Durham County Season Two.
and yes yes Meeka will get some books you recommended also when I have time the list I copied from forum.
[b]Durham County being cancelled they say it was never going to be a hit with mainstream, to me and I know I need not explain it to you folks it was an extremly massively shockingly great show I wanted everyone in world to watch. I know that sooner or later even if Michelle had not been in it of course her beeing in it helped but it is exactly the kind of show I would definitly gravitate towards not because I;m rebelling against mainstream I'm just just always looking for the that deeper insight,feeling cresecendo, maybe its like a high yes,almost a spiritual transcendance that moments of dialog, story line gave it was almost like being a voyeur into a dark household of deeply trouble flawed people that you still despite there horrific distructivness you felt deep empathy and were deeply curious about them very few get to me like that maybe that scares people if fascinates me not good I do have depression and maybe some stay away from shows like this it reminds them of something in there nature don't know maybe be its to much pyschobbale on my part but Laurie-Finstad-Knizhnik's thriller forever Durham is burned in my psyhe part whee Michelle takes glass and cuts into hand and releases pain ,sends chill,I could go on .show will be missed movie I quess article said. I forever look for those kinds of show yeah I quess others find them a waste and depressing I find them I need them. that all.

[/b] sad

meerkatladyDate: Thursday, 2010-12-09, 8:02 AM | Message # 64
Major general
Not really TV or a Movie but it's a play they have on youtube called A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel very funny stuff!! It's Parody's of Harry Potter.

There are songs and my favorites have to be:
Hermione Can't draw
Different
Stutter

The Beginning of A Very Potter Musical: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmwM_AKeMCk

NanoukDate: Thursday, 2010-12-09, 10:51 AM | Message # 65
Lieutenant general
Group: Webmistress
LOL cool!

I like this song about e love relationship between two (male) pirates:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dysG12QCdTA

meerkatladyDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-21, 8:16 AM | Message # 66
Major general
I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and well Bellatrix Lestrange gave me chills.

VickyVampireDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-21, 8:38 AM | Message # 67
Major general
Yes I watched it about two weeks ago Meeka, its great has usual every movie slightly darker than the last. read the books too.

meerkatladyDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-21, 4:02 PM | Message # 68
Major general
Yes I read the books also

NanoukDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-21, 7:13 PM | Message # 69
Lieutenant general
Im rewatching all BSG. Ive just arrived at Pegasus *love*

VickyVampireDate: Thursday, 2010-12-23, 11:18 PM | Message # 70
Major general
I have Unthinkable DVR'D still on my comcast HD box Thanks I will definitely order it on History Channel Oh MY SEE IT NOW COOL. I in my humble opinion just love that movie cause regardless of how she walks in movie I think Michelle looks and radiates beauty in that movie I don't know the close ups just blew me away its like she was in love in her life or something shes fresh and dewy when she walking around that burned out home the stills from there are breathtaking to me at least maybe you guys see it differently,and closeups talking to her son I don;t know she just looks raw and pretty in a different way, Great Nan and Bart I;m glad you finally got to see that movie. :
Update just ordered Unthinkable on History Channel Thanks guys. damn have not been on that sight for quite a while they have all sorts of cool stuff. I quess Lifetime they are subsidiary of History Channel. biggrin smile

NanoukDate: Friday, 2010-12-24, 8:41 AM | Message # 71
Lieutenant general
Dude, we've seen this movie yesterday .. it .. was .. SO bad :P seriously. But it was a blessing to see Michelle again in something we had not seen yet
Plus de dvd cover was just printed, no pictures just 'Life Time collection'
It was so wrong on multiple levels.
Good news is that perhaps to day I can make new screenns!

IvanamusicDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-12, 6:29 PM | Message # 72
Private
Group: Michelle Groupie
True Blood biggrin

NanoukDate: Thursday, 2011-01-13, 6:10 PM | Message # 73
Lieutenant general
I rewatched all of Battlestar. Finished yesterday so sad!

meerkatladyDate: Tuesday, 2011-01-25, 5:17 PM | Message # 74
Major general
A new show I'm watching called The Cape. It's pretty cool and for those that watch True Blood the guy that plays Franklin is the main bad guy.

BartManDate: Tuesday, 2011-01-25, 9:06 PM | Message # 75
Major general
Group: Bart-Lord
watched entire series of 3rd rock from the sun (I LOVE DICK!)
and today watched everything of Bottom!

Forum » Non-Flailing activities » Other Favourites & Chat » Last movie/series you watched?
Search:

Site menu

Login

Statistics

Latest Blogs
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Michelle Forbes greets fans at Newsroom Premiere at Archlight in Hollywood (1)
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Kristin & Michelle Award Bino (1)
[2011-09-19][Michelle updates]
Emmywatch: The Killing, actor Michelle Forbes (0)

Latest Pics

Latest Forum
  • Pretty ladies topic (70)
  • What's on your mind (366)
  • The Michelle Fix (346)
  • American Girl (21)
  • Michelle Forbes with her fans ( Real Photos) :D (70)
  • MIIICHELLLLEEE MIISSS YOUU (1)
  • Last movie/series you watched? (112)
  • What made you laugh today? (20)
  • Your news today! (244)
  • Emmy's (4)

•  
    Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Free web hostinguCoz