Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Michelle Forbes » General » True Blood WebReview
True Blood WebReview
BartManDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 6:04 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Bart-Lord
ok, true blood season 2 is old news, but still getting google news updates about a new review or release party, but none of them had ever been so... flailing about michelle :P

True Blood
Channel 4
SO, there's this crazy, beautiful, charismatic woman - played by Michelle Forbes, who may be one of the best American TV actresses not to be a household name - and everywhere she goes there's a party. Well, an orgy. Well, OK, a blood-soaked, eyes-turning-demonic-black, frenzied random sex and food orgy with sacrifices, if you want to get picky.

http://news.scotsman.com/entertainment/TV-review-True-Blood.6640103.jp

now that's a site that describes michelle the way she is :P me like :P

VickyVampireDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 8:47 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Moderator
I do not want to spoil for anyone so did you watch Season three Yet Bartman and Nan cause I did but don't want to comment in case you guys did'nt.watch yet.

Yes I saw that article from channel quess skimmed over it on net will reading a ton of other stuff and still adding titling andpics on photobucket and yeah in article they mention Michelle being maybe one of the best if not in my opinion shes in top three best actresses in TV and still think even though did not get Emmy for true blood I am stilll shocked she did not get Gemini nod for Durham County. sad smile

BartManDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 11:01 PM | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Bart-Lord
LOL

I stopped watching it, to be frank, found it not attracting me anymore since the highlight of michelle in S3, it just became a bit... far fetched, and over the top. It went on to be that HIT SHOW instead of that little title of whom the producers were actually to scared to release, because the main audience could easily find it too heavy.

so, for me, it went like this:
season 1: GREAT
season 2: FUCKING EPIC
season 3 (first 4 episodes):... giving it all they got, now they know that they have put up a fanbase.

it's a bit like the saw series to me, it's fun when they try to find the lines they can/cannot cross, but when they know it, they just go all out, knowing they don't have to fear anything anymore.

so, for me, you can spoil it :P not sure about nan though :P

VickyVampireDate: Sunday, 2010-11-28, 6:48 AM | Message # 4
Major general
I can't commiserate with your there Bart I love Trueblood not since Battllestar Galactica I'm totally into show yeah its more quirky plots weak in areas,soapy characters all charismatic,funny has hell I love them all yeah poor Tara enough already she's drug threw crap and back anyone else would gone into catatonic state or commited suicide and Sam Merlotte a darker side and Pam her role should have been expanded long ago her part to short wasted for her talents. Yes and we loved Maryann Duh but I;m telling you plenty of folk thought its was boring and hated the whole maryann thing, go fiqure.and Jason yes crasier and yes following his dick around has usual still astonishingly still intertains me to no end
it makes me laugh. yeah Sookie was whinny this season God she remind me of me a little lateley that was horrifying. good God.and Bill the way he's treated Sookie lately one minute I like next I'm not so sure any way I'll continue to watch I quess I;m clamoured by it and yes vampires are my big obssesion. Of a secret wish in last season kids conjure up spell or play with quja board Maryann comes back to life and actually helps Bontemp in a weird way when townand characters arei n peril againI know I've watched to many soaps through out years. nye nye night its late half asleep.
biggrin

meerkatladyDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-28, 3:33 AM | Message # 5
Major general
I liked Season 3 I like King Russell he was hard not to stop watching.

Forum » Michelle Forbes » General » True Blood WebReview
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Site menu

Login

Statistics

Latest Blogs
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Michelle Forbes greets fans at Newsroom Premiere at Archlight in Hollywood (1)
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Kristin & Michelle Award Bino (1)
[2011-09-19][Michelle updates]
Emmywatch: The Killing, actor Michelle Forbes (0)

Latest Pics

Latest Forum
  • Pretty ladies topic (70)
  • What's on your mind (366)
  • The Michelle Fix (346)
  • American Girl (21)
  • Michelle Forbes with her fans ( Real Photos) :D (70)
  • MIIICHELLLLEEE MIISSS YOUU (1)
  • Last movie/series you watched? (112)
  • What made you laugh today? (20)
  • Your news today! (244)
  • Emmy's (4)

•  
    Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Free web hostinguCoz