Top 10: Michelle Forbes Characters
NanoukDate: Tuesday, 2010-09-28, 9:46 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Webmistress
New, in the blog!

VickyVampireDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-29, 2:49 AM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Moderator
Good list,I agree Admiral Helena Cain definitely first,I hate to admit have not yet watched Black Day Blue Knight,or Messiah.I do think American girl was fun and funny.Yes definitely have to watch Messiah Michelle doe not usually put up with crap. One movie of Michelle I find fascinating and my god just looks incredible in it beautiful stills shots was Unthinkable a small movie lifetime channel.A movie with sad story heartbreak a murder of passion, and opened up my mind to rethink death policy. Yes have not seen wonderland but many clips on you tube this show like Miranda Zero would have been great.Yes I like your comments on Maryann you said Nan(She's scary,freaky,gorgeous and completely psychotic.) that says it all.My list would have included Kalifornia yes I know it has weaknesses and deficit but I loved it was the first the very first time I saw Michelle. If I remember correctly in US a college had a class on Buffy The Vampire Slayer and all moral,cultural and and its impact on culture.I agree a thesis and a whole class could be taught on Cain and Battlestar Gallactica in general.[b]

NanoukDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-29, 7:53 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Group: Webmistress
It's hard for me to make just a 10 list.
Miranda Zero is awsome too, but her character is not really depth out in the one episode she played her.
I mean I know her from the comics, and yes shes awsome. But I tried to judge on the way Michelle played the characters.

Messiah Michelle annoyes the crap out of me in the third movie. Susan is just a 'walk all over me' character. First she saves this guys LIFE and still he treats her like crap.
Sure hes stressed from work, but that is no excuse to treat your wife that way!

I havent seen Unthinkable, Its just impossible to find for some reason:( If someone has it, share please!
Kalifornia, yes its special to many. But I thought about it and there wasn't really something about Carrie tha was VERY special (xcept the crazy underwear perhaps). So I don't know, I guess she didn't speak to me as much as the other characters did.

You SHOULD see Wonderland, thats one of the best series she starred in. Im just very sad its only a few eps sad Then the show got canceled. Supposedly it was too controversial for America. In Northern Europe the serie did very well actually. I would really say, GO see it. Its an entirely different side to Michelle's acting. But it shows she can pull off anything.

Forum » Michelle Forbes » General » Top 10: Michelle Forbes Characters
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Site menu

Login

Statistics

Latest Blogs
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Michelle Forbes greets fans at Newsroom Premiere at Archlight in Hollywood (1)
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Kristin & Michelle Award Bino (1)
[2011-09-19][Michelle updates]
Emmywatch: The Killing, actor Michelle Forbes (0)

Latest Pics

Latest Forum
  • Pretty ladies topic (70)
  • What's on your mind (366)
  • The Michelle Fix (346)
  • American Girl (21)
  • Michelle Forbes with her fans ( Real Photos) :D (70)
  • MIIICHELLLLEEE MIISSS YOUU (1)
  • Last movie/series you watched? (112)
  • What made you laugh today? (20)
  • Your news today! (244)
  • Emmy's (4)

•  
    Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Free web hostinguCoz