Main Registration Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Non-Flailing activities » Other Favourites & Chat » Your Christmas Gifts
Your Christmas Gifts
BartManDate: Sunday, 2010-12-26, 11:02 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Bart-Lord
The holliday season is over, we all need time to recover from the vast amounts of food and drink.

Share your gifts, treasures or overall christmas score!

I myself do not give christmas gifts with the family, but I do yearly with nan.
She gave me the best, most awesome, most nerdy gift I could ever wish for.

A Mr Patatohead with optimus prime expansion parts!
FRAKKING GENIOUS!

also got this gorgeous battlestar patch!

Nan has the pegasus logo on her bag, and I now have almost the same bag with the battlestar logo... god... nerdyness is getting out of control...

VickyVampireDate: Monday, 2010-12-27, 0:29 AM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Moderator
Wow Bartman,tha'TS totally cool. Our family did a Secret Santa gift exchange with Faimly Hubby, sis her Hubby my mom and my hubby sis three kids in California so went mailed gifts was fun. My Daughterloves DR. Who show so we got her the character dolls to go with I its is phone box tardis. Son and I got Hubby a ban saw, and I got kids gift cards for old navy and hot topic they love shopping there. also some nail polish for daughter and son and his boyfriend that;s like pure chrome color and real Rust from Revlon/ when you put it on. and Hubby got me this big jewelry boX piece of furniture to put my jewelry in cause in little boxes so now have nice case for. and we got movie belts perfume etc some dark chocolate I like.A friend gave my son h'es ninteen a pretty Hookah pipe.and my Daughter got brother and boyfriend adorable hats from Hot topic maybe Ill post pics of them. And Hubby surprised family with a new 3d 55 inch SONY TV 10 80mi I quess it called progressive resolution HD channel cable Sony tv all I can say is WOW if you can ever save some bucks get one of these you don't even need blu-ray I watch DURham County Liittle piece of disc blew me away Michelle clothes and features beYOND BEST IHAVE EVER SEEN, ever, it was like blu ray almost my God. were clearer than HD resolution on last TV that 780 mi and also we play DVD threw Playstation three which I did not now that ours was actually 3d capable to go along with 3 d tv. Oh and yes I can Watch Unthinkable that great movie masterpiece on it when it comes in, just kidding folks,HA HA. biggrin :D biggrin

Went back and added few pic of gifts,Doc Who Dolls she already had phone box just used it to prop up Dolls.first one big jewelery box furnrniture piece cause Hubby said my stuff was in little boxes thought would be nicer in one furniture piece. and some cute hats and jewlery I got a book The Cannabis Closet with wonderful storys of Marijuana mainstream from Andrew Sullivans Pioneering Blog The Daily DISH CAN BE PURCHASED FROM BLURB PUBLISHERS IY only like over 5.00 dollars. packed with personal pot stories from folks all walks of life.and our new TVyup stuck Razor Disc in. YESIREE I CAN CAN SEE MICHELLE way more bigger. God I sound Nerdy and yeah our wall inFamily Room has old paneling that is nerdy and pitiful old house ,we added master bedroom and another bedrroom three years ago new awning,roof water,heater.got rid of swamp cooler added central air its and old house electrical was frighteneing when we first moved in so its been and slow process of fixing this home up little by little. Oh and Nan my son has played Mass Effect before he says its pretty good. smile

NanoukDate: Monday, 2010-12-27, 10:12 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Group: Webmistress

My Xmass looth. It was all very nerdy.
Of course first with Bart the epic plush Facehugger biggrin BSG season 4 blu ray and .. tamtamtam Unthinkable :P
From my brother I got a Mass Effect (videogame) sweatshirt. and from my parents I got a Dan Simmons book and my Metalcamp ticket

VickyVampireDate: Monday, 2010-12-27, 11:01 PM | Message # 4
Major general
The only thing about X-mas that was a little scary was the weather,California had flooding,We in Northern Utah have two or three inches of snow then a liitle rain was it away,but in Southern Utah there was some scary flooding two and I hear HEATHROW Airport was closed unseasonable weather for them also. and here in ATLANTA Georgia had snowstorm first of its kind since 1830's ,This Global warming stuff is almost making it colder and monsoon type weather kind of Huh.

meerkatladyDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-28, 3:22 AM | Message # 5
Major general
For me:

Also got a Glee Wall calendar and Harry Potter Engagement Calendar

VickyVampireDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-28, 4:07 AM | Message # 6
Major general
I had a crush for about two years on Alan Rickman who plays Snape, then had a mad crush on Michael C. Hall now I'm totally hot
for Dexters sister Jennifer carpenter yeah they were Married in real life now divorced she played in The Excorcism of Emily Rose whoa powerful Movie.

NanoukDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-28, 7:42 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant general
Group: Webmistress
WOw, all of this stuff is like SO NERDY:P

meerkatladyDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-28, 8:59 PM | Message # 8
Major general
Yeah we are all so nerdy YAY!!

BartManDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-29, 12:47 PM | Message # 9
Major general
Group: Bart-Lord
EPIC WIN! :P

indeed, uber nerdy, love it! :P

way cool gifts!

RebeccaDate: Thursday, 2010-12-30, 1:14 AM | Message # 10
Major
Group: Michelle Groupie
omg those are all awesome gifts biggrin I think I will out-nerd you all though, i actually got a star trek voyager model (the kind you have to build yourself) cool
and a bunch of other stuff, maybe I'll take some pictures tomorrow

Forum » Non-Flailing activities » Other Favourites & Chat » Your Christmas Gifts
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Site menu

Login

Statistics

Latest Blogs
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Michelle Forbes greets fans at Newsroom Premiere at Archlight in Hollywood (1)
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Kristin & Michelle Award Bino (1)
[2011-09-19][Michelle updates]
Emmywatch: The Killing, actor Michelle Forbes (0)

Latest Pics

Latest Forum
  • Pretty ladies topic (70)
  • What's on your mind (366)
  • The Michelle Fix (346)
  • American Girl (21)
  • Michelle Forbes with her fans ( Real Photos) :D (70)
  • MIIICHELLLLEEE MIISSS YOUU (1)
  • Last movie/series you watched? (112)
  • What made you laugh today? (20)
  • Your news today! (244)
  • Emmy's (4)

•  
    Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Free web hostinguCoz