Main Registration Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Non-Flailing activities » The Daily News » Your news today!
Your news today!
NanoukDate: Monday, 2010-10-25, 9:41 AM | Message # 151
Lieutenant general
Group: Webmistress
Cool Meeka! Total win!
I need to get myself back FROM the Metal Female Voices Fest mood where I was this weekend in Belgium, to study and school mood...
Im having a hard time:P

RebeccaDate: Sunday, 2010-10-31, 0:47 AM | Message # 152
Major
Group: Michelle Groupie
I think everyone suddenly got a life or something! it's been so quiet here..
i also have nothing to report lol just wanted to see how everyone was doing.. so how are you all!

NanoukDate: Sunday, 2010-10-31, 11:42 AM | Message # 153
Lieutenant general
Yeah I Have three lives, that is my excuse LOL smile

Anyway I have to report:

Last night I saw Doro again with my dad in the south of holland.
It was so EPIC. Seriously. Front row.. first she shoves a mic up my nose and makes me sing 'All we Are', then she high fives me and I nearly lose a hand LOL.
I have SUCH respect for her as an artist. Shes by far not my favourite musician but as an artist she's got me in awe.
EVERY show she does, shes SO energetic and gives it her full 200%. If it is for the 300.000 people at Wacken open Air festival, or this crap joint where I was last night which was more like a local pub and I think there were max 50 people. Doro doesn't care! Shes gonna rock untill she drops! She played for over 2 1/2 hours, We got to chose the songs she'd play.
Theres just this insane energy around her ALL the time, it seems like she never has a bad day. And she's been doing it for over 25 years!
I do understand why they call her the metal-queen and she SO diserves that title.

VickyVampireDate: Sunday, 2010-10-31, 8:59 PM | Message # 154
Major general
Group: Moderator
thats sooo, cool you could share something like that with your dad nice.believe me I know some parents here in Utah they would never go to Metal show with their kids.My kids and I and Hubby attended Evennesance,Tina Turner,AND HIM with our kids
Doro looks hot. love her vest. smile

BartManDate: Sunday, 2010-10-31, 11:08 PM | Message # 155
Major general
Group: Bart-Lord
I'd love to see her live to one day, who knows!

well, couldn't really type much today, yesterday my stupidity decided to cut my finger in half with a kitchen knife... those fucking things are sharp! well, spend the day cleaning blood stains from my kitchen wall, which were a surprisingly plentiful! didn´t know that yesterday...
also cleaned the rest of my house... and played red dead redemption: undead nightmare... perfect Halloween game! hmm... auto-correction says that undead is not an existing word... DENIAL!

VickyVampireDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 8:44 AM | Message # 156
Major general
Are you serious Bart is it bandaged up you arenot teasing are youright. hope your OK. YEAH 1;36 am i' better get some sleep no pics of bloody seen huh Bart no blood does not bug me I'm shy but blood does not bother me much weird huh up late watching a movie my sons up doing homework..

BartManDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 5:01 PM | Message # 157
Major general
LOL

it's not THAT bad, it's just a cut in my finger... it's just a bit... large... for a normal cut, still hurts, and looks disgusting :P
went from the one side of my finger, all the way to the other side, and it just kept bleeding... a lot... never knew a finger could bleed so much.
but, no need for stitches, although I was worried a bit, but after 10 mins the bleeding stopped, so I was fine!
Couldn't take pictures... had just the one working hand :P also, cutting bandages with one bleeding hand is a pain in the b*tt.

blood doesn't bother me either, unless it's my own... when I see my own blood, I just pass out :P

NanoukDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 5:26 PM | Message # 158
Lieutenant general
Its not like my last friday:P
We were dissecting a brain which looked funny on the outside.
So teacher takes her HUGE knife (seriously where do they get these:P), and cuts it on a coronal plane and SPLASH there was post mortem blood every where:P
The brain (or the person who used to give it a home) died of a stroke we found later in the system.
Would have been good to know in advance so we could have brought a splashing shield:P

I have no problem with blood.
It was funny cause there were some girls who were all cool about cutting of heads, poking in brains and litterly looking the dead in the eye
But they turned a little pale when the blood started to flow LOL:P

BartManDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 7:07 PM | Message # 159
Major general
they actually managed to fuck saw 3D up... with everything the fans didn't want to see happen, happened... wow...

VickyVampireDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 8:08 PM | Message # 160
Major general
well besides all of us loving Michelle another thing in common I quess we are not afraid of blood actually in my early twenties I did work as Nurses Aid iN hospital for 3 and a half years yes I saw plenty of blood and on ocassion expired patients hence no fear of blood.be more careful with those knifes.Bart your classes sound fun. Nan how did trangender paper do does your teacher comment on papers I do you get good feed back.[/b]

NanoukDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 10:26 PM | Message # 161
Lieutenant general
'Nan how did trangender paper do does your teacher comment on papers'

Hea?

VickyVampireDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 10:36 PM | Message # 162
Major general
Oh maybe you've forgotten you were doing a paper on transgenger for one of your classes maybe you forgot just wonderin how you did on it that all.

NanoukDate: Tuesday, 2010-11-16, 4:38 PM | Message # 163
Lieutenant general
LOL. Sure but I didn't understand your sentence smile
But the paper is done and I had a VERY good grade *yay*

NanoukDate: Tuesday, 2010-11-16, 11:49 PM | Message # 164
Lieutenant general
MOTHER FRAKKERS OF TNT POST!
They put my LP package with FORCE in my mailbox.
Result: LP is FRAKKED!

VickyVampireDate: Wednesday, 2010-11-17, 3:28 AM | Message # 165
Major general
If package say fragile,do not bend you can file a claim with post office and get some money, This guy or gal MAILPERSON real Bright Light huh!

Forum » Non-Flailing activities » The Daily News » Your news today!
Search:

Site menu

Login

Statistics

Latest Blogs
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Michelle Forbes greets fans at Newsroom Premiere at Archlight in Hollywood (1)
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Kristin & Michelle Award Bino (1)
[2011-09-19][Michelle updates]
Emmywatch: The Killing, actor Michelle Forbes (0)

Latest Pics

Latest Forum
  • Pretty ladies topic (70)
  • What's on your mind (366)
  • The Michelle Fix (346)
  • American Girl (21)
  • Michelle Forbes with her fans ( Real Photos) :D (70)
  • MIIICHELLLLEEE MIISSS YOUU (1)
  • Last movie/series you watched? (112)
  • What made you laugh today? (20)
  • Your news today! (244)
  • Emmy's (4)

•  
    Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Free web hostinguCoz