• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Non-Flailing activities » The Daily News » Happy Bday Vicky
Happy Bday Vicky
NanoukDate: Monday, 2011-05-23, 8:18 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Webmistress
Happy Birthday Vicky!
You're in luck that the apocalypse didn't happen this weekend smile
I hope you're having a good day and that your family is spoiling you rotten biggrin

NanoukDate: Monday, 2011-05-23, 8:18 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general

NanoukDate: Monday, 2011-05-23, 8:20 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general

Lets hope Maryann comes by and gets the party started!

VickyVampireDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-24, 0:21 AM | Message # 4
Major general
Group: Moderator
Yeah,thanks for Birthday wishes,Yeah no apocalypse but we did have some landslide cause the land is so saturated cause it still will not stop raining the sun comes out then a day or two we get thunder storms ,They are saying we are in La Nina Severe Jet Stream. Yeah Oh yesterday was my son's birthday.He turned 20.

Yeah Michelle kinda hinted wanting to get back Trublood that would be cool.

Oh here is pic of a gift that my son and I both got for and wanted for our birthdays why we wanted something like this just suffice to say were both Gemini's its something new to try and cool,yeah were nuts Well we both smoke Marijuana on occasion I toke more often for pain problems,I guess we have developed an oral fixation so we like to smoke lately.Hubby bought them for us he just like cigars on occasion and cannabis on rare occasion I've tried cigars there OK..

Electronic Cigarettes,at least they are better for environment no smell just water vapor. come in cool flavors I cinnamon,blueberry,cannabis,moccchino. dry

BartManDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-24, 7:10 PM | Message # 5
Major general
Group: Bart-Lord
cool!

not only better for environment, also for your health! :P

you had a good day?

VickyVampireDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-24, 9:24 PM | Message # 6
Major general
Group: Moderator
Yeah,Bart I had a good day just feeling a bit out of sorts lately my thyroid is low was feeling really tired so doctor put me on some thyroid med was on some before but it gave me bad headaches this one is much better mix. Also tail bone and my lower back has craped out lately so I'm getting epidural numbing shot in my back to calm the pain a bit on Thursday FUN. Its not that bad I'm used to them its the seventh one I''ve had already.A few days ago also my son and husband got into an argument the day of his birthday they talked things out and now My Hubby and son his boyfriend a friend of husbands and his son next week are going on a fishing trip for a few days, I'm glad they worked things out.They have both been working really hard its good I'm glad they needed this father and son trip together.
OMG I know you guys are not big Lady GA GA fans her new CD came out yesterday damn its good it like Bowie meets a little Depeche Mode with strong eclectic tiny bit Madonna and Pat Benatar its better than I thought it would be Yeah I've also been listening to the Distillers again heard years ago back 2000 I think thats when they first came out then kinda forgot them and Brody Dalle is kinda hot like Joan Jett..

Forum » Non-Flailing activities » The Daily News » Happy Bday Vicky
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Site menu

Login

Statistics

Latest Blogs
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Michelle Forbes greets fans at Newsroom Premiere at Archlight in Hollywood (1)
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Kristin & Michelle Award Bino (1)
[2011-09-19][Michelle updates]
Emmywatch: The Killing, actor Michelle Forbes (0)

Latest Pics

Latest Forum
  • Pretty ladies topic (70)
  • What's on your mind (366)
  • The Michelle Fix (346)
  • American Girl (21)
  • Michelle Forbes with her fans ( Real Photos) :D (70)
  • MIIICHELLLLEEE MIISSS YOUU (1)
  • Last movie/series you watched? (112)
  • What made you laugh today? (20)
  • Your news today! (244)
  • Emmy's (4)

•  
    Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Free web hostinguCoz