Main Registration Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Non-Flailing activities » Other Favourites & Chat » Last movie/series you watched?
Last movie/series you watched?
JTDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-29, 5:44 PM | Message # 46
Sergeant
Group: Michelle Groupie
I've started True Blood season two. But I still need to watch the first. Hopefully it's a slow burner, as there hasn't been much to catch my attention. Yet.

meerkatladyDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-29, 7:05 PM | Message # 47
Major general
Group: Moderator
I'm watching Glee of course and the Brittney Episode just made me laugh. Every number with Brittney's songs was when they were under gas at the Dentist LOL! And John Stamos YUM!!

VickyVampireDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-26, 3:51 AM | Message # 48
Major general
House is an encore show tonight, yeah,I quess House and Cuddy did the dirty in College so finally I think this is season Seven I've lost track to many shows they finally screw a bit we have been waiting for so long then its bound to happen always does like OK NOW WHAT. I kinda zoned out a little my hubby noticed house was still teaching his colleages good lessons but I'm not ecstatic about this season is it show burn out I don't know,you know House will doom the relationship and maybe go back to drug fog He is brilliant on drugS or not and Cuddy is like a fine wine she gets sexier every season I have a mild crush on her.

You think after the whole horrible trinity tragedy Dexter losing wife he would lay low but is in it deeper than ever. don't want to say to much in case some have not seen yet,his curiosity and gathering info to get edge backfired. until it was to late now a woman he helps may expose his dark deeds and hers but that what we love about Dex Baby the Suspense take to edge like a being a voyeur to a deep painful pleasure .

I'm watching Intreatment right now Loved Season one.Michelle and Gabriel stories were interesting, Season two bored me to death.I purchased season one of course season 2 IDVR'D the parts with Michelle on my comcast box. just could not connect with season two although I did like the arc with the girl Allison. Third season has Debra Winger she is a solid actress liked her since Urban Cowboy,and there is a gay story line a teen Jesse struggling with his sexuality they say its Intreatments darkest season great !!I love dark after Durham County can it get any Darker. And the extreme religious rights is whining that there are to many gay stories on TV. I'm sorry you Religious folkies that hate us gays even though I know you keep saying you love us but do not show much for it I'm sorry we are not going away anytime soon. the more people see gays portrayed in intelligent powerful strong dramas people will stop listening to your mantra that gays are confused lost souls These folks really believe this stuff. any way thank goodness for show like this.

Hey I don't even know if you guys are watching these shows lately.. I know we all watched I Intreatment when Michelle was on.I think Meeka watches House don't you Meeka. do you like this Season?

NanoukDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-26, 9:31 AM | Message # 49
Lieutenant general
Group: Webmistress
Im not big on TV shows atm, I simply dont have the time. I follow Big Bang Theory, cause its only 18 min every friday smile
Im not even watching Caprica, which is kind of shocking AND I didn't finish season 3 of True Blood yet...
These things are on my christmas 'to do' list smile

BartManDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-26, 10:11 AM | Message # 50
Major general
Group: Bart-Lord
MEH SPOILERS!

WHAAA

WHAAAAAA

I still need to see season 6 though X_X no money for dvd/blu-ray box =(

VickyVampireDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-26, 8:10 PM | Message # 51
Major general
oops,sorry Bartman for giving up to much on Dex.
Yes Nan Caprica is a shockingly good show,oh and I love Polly Walker Sister Clarice Willow another slightly smoldering Michelle like women.
Oh I just pre-ordered the second movie fri.the girl who played with fire from Amazon should be her by thurs. I'm reading the third book hornet nest a third throw it.Stieg Larson you fuckin genius so sad of your demise!
biggrin

NanoukDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-27, 9:19 AM | Message # 52
Lieutenant general
Good smile I read all three books last year and in May Bart and I went to the movie marathon iin the cinema smile IM gonna buy the blu ray discs this month aswell.
Im wondering what they will do wth the 4th book, he wrote two more 4th almost done and the ideas for book 5 and 6. So there was a little goship that they would release the 4th book.

I watched Caprica season 1, i wasn't that impressed thats why im not dying to get started on season 2. But ill get there.

VickyVampireDate: Friday, 2010-10-29, 7:33 AM | Message # 53
Major general
Watched The Girl who Played Wth Fire Came In yesterday.movie .Hubbys like hon you want to listen to English language dubbed I'm like like no no dear Its so so sexy to hear them speak in Swedish it it like newness I;m fascinated with right now
Hey Bart-Man and NAN are there other books and movies in your neck of woods you found interesting likestieg larson likeor some vampire books I'm always looking for next vamp thriller.
three movies I can watch over and over again are
Delta of Venus
High Art
Vampire Diary
the first two good movies do not know if you guys have heard of them first erotic the second beautiful powerful same sex love story staring Ally Sheedy who has never real been a memorable actress but wow I instantly was amazed and feel in love with her in this indepedent type movie her inflection contenance voice so powerfulthis movie High Art forever erased the thought of sheedy has an ok but not great actress.third not great vampire movie but Im obsessed with atmosphere also same sex stuff first movie mixture of delicate and strong erotic.don't know some may find these boring others very interesting.
smile

BartManDate: Saturday, 2010-11-06, 0:33 AM | Message # 54
Major general
Well, I've read the entire Hannibal Lecter omnibus, and let me tell you, those movies don't do the books justice!
Currently reading an alien sequel novel (borrowed from nan) and than I'll continue with pride and prejudice and zombies, and naked lunch.

Though, one of my all time favorite vampire books right now is: Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter.... AS AWESOME AS IT SOUNDS!!!

Just watched Delicatessen, a french indy movie that almost didn't got made, because it did not had any acting or directing star. Thank god they DID finance it, because it made one of the best movies I've ever seen, and one of the best blu-rays produced to date!
A real recommendation for that movie, a weird comedy, in a beautiful surreal style! Jean-pierre Juenett... Hats of to you, you french bugger!

VickyVampireDate: Saturday, 2010-11-06, 11:22 PM | Message # 55
Major general
Thanks Bartman, I will put Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter on my list to read in near future.
Delicatessen rings a bell will watch trailer read about it and probably order on amazon last couple years i'm into getting more forieign films.
Oh my my my Bartman of course you must be referring to WILLIAM Burroughs Naked Lunch yeah my hubby could not get through a book like that cause he is a computer nerd love battlestargattica other scifi stuff but a surrealitic bbok about a homo heroin addict no plot surrealiitic is right up my alley and I quess yours too so very extremly cool of you Bart its not that hubby not cool it just that stuff is not on his radar, its always been on mine so Bart Naked lunch Jack Kerouac On the road are classic and no people have a misconception that only crazy libs in Americacould find story like that compelling I heard a very conservative guy on radio other day say that keruacs book Dharma Bums had a profound effect on him. yeah Naked Lunch to some is thourghly decadent to us its just exciting I read it in late twenties cause was curious of everything in literature out there avAnt quard or not Bart never ever lose that insatioble curiosity for interesting diferent edge not afraid to try the new folks do I have feelinf you and Nan are not the type that will. No my kids have never read read Naked Lunch thats OK oh by the way ,I saw movie Naked Luch at home its a cronenburg film his films are excellent I love Vidiowdrome,scanners, and yes read in an interview last year I quess Michelle is a big fan David Cronenburg movies well all .
cool

NanoukDate: Sunday, 2010-11-07, 10:09 AM | Message # 56
Lieutenant general
At the moment on my reading list:

Pediatric Neuropsychology - Brain Damage, Behaviour and Cognition through clinical cases
Neuroanatomy through clinical cases.
But theres also fun: Dan Simmons - Ilium.
I believe Dan Simmons is thé best sci fi writer out ther. The Hyperion omnibus is the best piece of sci fi reading I've ever done:)

BartManDate: Sunday, 2010-11-07, 2:26 PM | Message # 57
Major general
this turning into a favorite book topic :P may open a new thread for that! :P

VickyVampireDate: Friday, 2010-11-12, 6:18 PM | Message # 58
Major general
<_< Caprica has been cancelled will play last episodes later in season.
When you watch show you ususaly develop empathy for charactors that did
not happen for with Caprica,I'm quessing did not happen with many other folks has well.
SY FY Channel is bringing on a new show Blood and Chrome a series based on Cylon war ten years into I read Ron Moore is not that involved in this one and it will have more action fight scene in it,faster paced but still must be well written show to keep Vicky watching.
Caprica was a good not a great show like Battle star maybe they did given time to develop maybe I would have connected to characters eventually like I did with Battlestar.Yup its a bummer when they cancell show a very good show that could have lasted at leas two more seasons I read on now some fans are disheartened.I purchased Caprica movie to introduce show will probably but last epps. like Sarah Conner Chronicles another show I enjoyed ended. too soon only two seasons

Went to see movie Skyline it was like Cloverfield light an OK average movie..

BartManDate: Sunday, 2010-11-14, 5:16 PM | Message # 59
Major general
Skyline? never heart of it, I kinda HATED cloverfield :P and hate it even more that it gets a frakkin' sequel, ah well.

Still watching The Walking Dead, after 2 episodes, still don't really know what to make of it... It's too american for my taste, it doesn't try to be provoking or original with anything (yet).

But, about caprica:

BSG ended
Caprica gets cancelled
New BSG prequel series get's made?

this makes no sense :P
Sy Fy isn't even the channel that cancels something very quickly, but why make a NEW series about something that did not work! :P

FOX in my opinion is the WORST ever in show programming. They canceled gems like The Dead Zone, 4400, FireFly... TEH FUCK!
That's why I don't actually follow series, because they always get canceled in the end, or we get a shitty *cough*lost*cough* type ending!
several people have tried to explain the LOST ending to me, but during that... they actually got... lost in lost :P no one knows what it meant! :P

VickyVampireDate: Monday, 2010-11-15, 8:10 PM | Message # 60
Major general
Yes Bart,I'm also watching Walking Dead Ok show the Rick Grimes - Andrew Lincoln is cute at least I know I'm shallow I'll watch for a while if I'm turned on by a few characters. and it channel that will have the Killing.
You and I Bartman are on same page WTF is up with Dead Zone great Show,I read the book way before show and thought to myself good movie .I liked Firefly not loved and yes Frak it was cancelled, AND OM MY God I was so FUCKING BUMMED when they cancelled 4400 on USA channel o[b]wned byNBC it had two more great years to tie thing etc.I have the DVD OF complete series ,it was intelligent well paced drama I loved all the characters.
Now lost I never watched Lostt three friends of mine watched it then two gave up on it became to twisted confusing they lost interest Michelle was in a snippet part.
All I can say is thank God Buffy was on a network that did not cancel show and gave it chance to blossom for seven years which in turn helped start the next crop of VAMP shows.

Yeah remember ABC pulled Wonderland toO intelligent a series to raw and powerful for folks no it came at time when too many other things were onCompeting for ratings Reality Shows and such I remember hearing of it,was so busy at time it played that time don't remember I usually check new shows but those weeks I look back and almost did not even remember it being on.good thing cause I would have been really mad seeing Michelle for a few Epps and then GONE!!!!!!![/b]

Forum » Non-Flailing activities » Other Favourites & Chat » Last movie/series you watched?
Search:

Site menu

Login

Statistics

Latest Blogs
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Michelle Forbes greets fans at Newsroom Premiere at Archlight in Hollywood (1)
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Kristin & Michelle Award Bino (1)
[2011-09-19][Michelle updates]
Emmywatch: The Killing, actor Michelle Forbes (0)

Latest Pics

Latest Forum
  • Pretty ladies topic (70)
  • What's on your mind (366)
  • The Michelle Fix (346)
  • American Girl (21)
  • Michelle Forbes with her fans ( Real Photos) :D (70)
  • MIIICHELLLLEEE MIISSS YOUU (1)
  • Last movie/series you watched? (112)
  • What made you laugh today? (20)
  • Your news today! (244)
  • Emmy's (4)

•  
    Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Free web hostinguCoz