Main Registration Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Non-Flailing activities » The Daily News » Your news today!
Your news today!
NanoukDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-04, 6:57 PM | Message # 31
Lieutenant general
Group: Webmistress
Sounds good meeka smile
It will work out Im sure. Just be sure Michelle doesnt kill you wink
Im not much for prayers, but ill put some positive vibes into the universe. Usually works for me:)

VickyVampireDate: Thursday, 2010-08-05, 7:00 AM | Message # 32
Major general
Group: Moderator
Some good news out there for Gay Rights a Judge in California stuck down Prop.8 in effect overturning gay marriage ban. Will see where it lead still must work its way through higher courts. Take care everyone hope your all in good spirits. happy

NanoukDate: Thursday, 2010-08-05, 7:28 AM | Message # 33
Lieutenant general
that ís good news smile

JTDate: Thursday, 2010-08-05, 11:25 AM | Message # 34
Sergeant
Group: Michelle Groupie
Very good news. It was ridiculous the way it was snatched back so quickly. If this gets overturned again, well... theres nothing I can do abut it - but I'll be shaking my fist towards the US on a daily basis.

BartManDate: Thursday, 2010-08-05, 12:57 PM | Message # 35
Major general
Group: Bart-Lord
let's hope that America (and whit that, the world because of their influence) will really drastically change their attitude about gay rights. it's the number 1 country that bitches about moving on with time and technology, yet, they want to live with the same morality and discipline as those that caused the fucking dark ages!
this morning, Nanouk read me a news article about France, saying how much more tolerate they are to gays than turkey.
Instead of listing the countries where it's SAFE, they make a huge fucking list of countries where it's NOT safe, and France itself is almost one of those countries!
especially the comments below the article were hilarious! too bad it's in dutch :P

VickyVampireDate: Saturday, 2010-08-07, 3:34 AM | Message # 36
Major general
Yeah my son wants to marry his boyfriend. I'm actually pretty optimistic that gay marriage will be legal in USA Sooner than we think Anthony Kennedy is the swing vote on Supreme Court he is a moderate I would be shocked if he went against gay marriage,cross your fingers.
Like I tell my hubby kids and some friends Gay marriage will be legal way before Marijuana is. Reefer madness is insane it should have been legal eons ago,Frak I so agree with you Bartman America is so tech savy and sometimes brilliant at many things but yes ,some of our attitudes are in the FUCKING DARK AGES SO BIZARRE .I can attest Cannibus is a godsend, I have some serious chronic pain issues with out a little medical marijuana I wouldn't make out of bed in the morning. angry

I haven't forgotten,might take a little while longer but I will be uploading some paintings of Michelle our beautiful Mishka and landscapes a little surrealism -neoexpressionist stuff. I hate to admit it but my computer skills are zilch thankfully everyone else in my family are fucking brilliant when in comes to computers. smile

NanoukDate: Saturday, 2010-08-07, 5:19 PM | Message # 37
Lieutenant general
Speaking of which....

Happy Pride!
Its Gay Pride in Amsterdam
yesterday I got pretty darn wasted. Was really great.
This moring there was the canal pride and now im taking a break.
Tonight back to town for some more parrrttteehh!

VickyVampireDate: Saturday, 2010-08-07, 11:51 PM | Message # 38
Major general
Glad your having a blast at pride and wasted to boot. Fuck I would love to get wasted for fun no such luck I'm wasted on legal and illegal drugs just to control pain. life is funny when I was young I hardly ever touched drugs legal or illegal now I'm wasted just to function from back pain fibro etc. My kids have gone to pride the last three years,I never have. Its been stormy this weekend lighting and rain.

Message edited by VickyVampire - Sunday, 2010-08-08, 0:28 AM

NanoukDate: Sunday, 2010-08-08, 9:40 AM | Message # 39
Lieutenant general
Thats a shame sad
This year the waterher here was crap as ass.
Normally you can just sit at the canals, have a beer and whatch the gay people go by.
Very relaxing. Now we had to stand, and with my back.. I can't. So afterwards I had to go home and lie down for a bit before going back to party:(
It was still fun though:)

NanoukDate: Sunday, 2010-08-08, 4:11 PM | Message # 40
Lieutenant general

I have my LP player!
I just neer BartMan to help me with the kabels :P

BartManDate: Sunday, 2010-08-08, 4:41 PM | Message # 41
Major general
yeah, I love it when you need me!... although it's just for... cables.... I'VE GOT THE POWERR!!!

I just ripped ALL the fucking wallpaper out of my new house, it was a smoker who lived there, the wallpaper had turned to yellow/brown from nicotine... there is a lot to do!

VickyVampireDate: Sunday, 2010-08-08, 9:25 PM | Message # 42
Major general
God that sucks I hate to stand for parades thats probably why I don't attend many. Hope your backs better Christ well all have back problems I painted today with an icepack and a tens unit attached to me . Its not that bad you know us artists we love to suffer for our art and hell some pain gives me an excuse to get a little drunk and stoned once in a while no harm in that. wink biggrin :D biggrin

*sorry vicky I pressed the wrong button on your post. I wanted to quote you...*
-Nan

BartManDate: Sunday, 2010-08-08, 11:41 PM | Message # 43
Major general
I myself have also got that silver Ion LP player! With USB to record the sound on the computer (earns a bit of extra cash from elderly people who want to listen to Rudolf Schock!), its a very very nice machine, too bad none have the 78rpm speed =( but then again, almost not a single LP is made on that speed!
iPod is my life, because I'm a series ADDICT! (especially british comedy) so I'm always carrying a few series on my iPod with me :P Right now: Mock The Week, Whose Line Is It Anyway (UK, US, Dutch), and Nan and mine new addiction: The Big Bang Theory... WHICH IS JUST FF'ING UBER BRILLIANT!

NanoukDate: Monday, 2010-08-09, 7:35 AM | Message # 44
Lieutenant general
Quote (VickyVampire)
God that sucks I hate to stand for parades thats probably why I don't attend many. Hope your backs better Christ well all have back problems I painted today with an icepack and a tens unit attached to me . Its not that bad you know us artists we love to suffer for our art and hell some pain gives me an excuse to get a little drunk and stoned once in a while no harm in that. wink biggrin biggrin biggrin

If people ask me WHY I smoke pod, I just show them an xray of myself:P

I think I have a pretty good excuse LOL.

BartManDate: Monday, 2010-08-09, 12:56 PM | Message # 45
Major general
ever since Nan had her own X-ray machine, she's also breaking me on every way possible, just to X-ray me =(

That picture of Nan was after a horrible HORRIBLE game of twister!

Forum » Non-Flailing activities » The Daily News » Your news today!
Search:

Site menu

Login

Statistics

Latest Blogs
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Michelle Forbes greets fans at Newsroom Premiere at Archlight in Hollywood (1)
[2012-06-25][Michelle updates]
Kristin & Michelle Award Bino (1)
[2011-09-19][Michelle updates]
Emmywatch: The Killing, actor Michelle Forbes (0)

Latest Pics

Latest Forum
  • Pretty ladies topic (70)
  • What's on your mind (366)
  • The Michelle Fix (346)
  • American Girl (21)
  • Michelle Forbes with her fans ( Real Photos) :D (70)
  • MIIICHELLLLEEE MIISSS YOUU (1)
  • Last movie/series you watched? (112)
  • What made you laugh today? (20)
  • Your news today! (244)
  • Emmy's (4)

•  
    Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Free web hostinguCoz